Exposure to cold air, water, and cold wind in winters make you sick very easily. This season can cause cold stress and affect our health in many different ways. Depending upon the climatic conditions around you face multiple health problems. Common cold and flu seem to be very common in winter seasons and nothing is worse than painful fingers and finger toes. Due to chills small blood vessels of your body get inflamed and cause swelling in different body parts especially in the hands and feet. Various problems of the respiratory system are very common in cold seasons.
The effects of cold weather on the human body directly depend upon the response of our body to the extreme cold weather and temperatures. Chills, shivering, hypothermia, frostbite, dry and itchy skin, heart troubles, and inflammations are the other side effects of cold weather. Runny and stuffy nose, sneezing, fever, fatigue, and extreme body aches are few other side effects of cold weather.
Major side effects of cold weather that everyone experience may include
Nasal symptoms –
- serious congestion
- runny nose
- stuffy nose
- loss of smell and taste
- watery discharge of nose
Head related symptoms –
- watery eyes
- sore throat
- swelling of lymph nodes
Other body parts related symptoms –
- excessive fatigue
- hypothermia- low-grade fever
- chest discomfort
- raised heartbeat
- difficulty in breathing
Basically, toes, fingers, ears, and nose are major body parts that are at greater risk of cold weather because these body part does not have muscles to produce heat. Eyes are affected by cold wind and chills, mainly cornea of eye freezes with cold weather. The most severe cold injury in cold weather is hypothermia and it can be fatal.
This cold season you have to be more careful because the whole world is suffering from the health hazardous effects of COVID- 19. Ayurveda is the only way to stay safe and healthy during this winter season. Ayurveda focuses on the strengthening of your immune system and buildability in your body to fight against the fluctuation caused by cold weather and its side effects. Ayurveda is the only way to build immunity and light up the digestive system in the winter season. Ayurveda believes that winters are the only season that helps to improve your immunity and strength of body parts.
Yamuna Pharmacy provides cold-resistant herbal supplements for enjoying healthy cold seasons with Ayurveda in form of Vigoprot powder, Exhain syrup, Gojiwaadi with, Painostat capsules, Dynogesic liniment, and Herbaqua powder. All these herbal remedies are prepared by using pure and natural herbs of Ayurveda. These herbal remedies not only help to strengthen our immune system but also help to cure naturally all the underlying symptoms that are side effects of cold weather. Regular use of all these remedies helps to improve metabolism and digestion in the body and reduce the toxic effects of free radicals and toxins that cause ill effects.
All the above described cold-resistant products are safe for every age group because we use natural herbs free from the bad effects of harmful preservatives, chemicals, colors, and binders. All our products are checked by expert Ayurveda doctors after productions. Before packing our products go through quality and quantity check under the supervision of Ayurveda experts.
- Vigoprot powder – Ashwagandha ghan, Gokhru ghan, Shatavari ghan, Amalaki ghan, Shankh pushpi ghan, Khatika, Ksheer shushka, Ksheer medorahit and Coco power are the various herbs used to prepare this herbal remedy for enjoying the healthy cold season with Ayurveda. Regular use of this herbal powder helps to boost our natural immunity and helps to raise the body’s ability to fight against viral and bacterial attacks that cause common colds and flu in cold weather.
How to make beverage-
Take 200ml of lukewarm or cold milk in a mug. Add the contents of Vigoprot powder to milk. Add sugar or honey according to taste. Mix it well and your beverage is ready to drink.
Dosage– one glass daily for 50-90 days is recommended as an adult dose.
- Exhain syrup– Vasaka, kantkari, madhuyashti, lisodhe, khatmi, tulsi, navsadar, tankan and satva pudina are various herbs used in the preparation of this herbal remedy for enjoying healthy cold weather with Ayurveda. Herbs used in this remedy help to reduce the internal inflammations of the respiratory system and other body parts and give satisfactory relief. This cold-resistant remedy is very effective to treat the common cold, flu, cough, asthma, bronchitis, and other chronic problems of the respiratory tract. Regular use of this remedy helps to cure chronic disorders of the respiratory system and keeps it strong and healthy.
Dosage– two tablespoons full thrice daily is recommended as an adult dose.
- Gojiwadi qwath – gaujaban, mulethi, saunf, munakka, anjir, unnaab, adoosa, joofa, sapistan, khoob kalan, hansraj, gul banafsa, alsi, khatmi, kantkari and kali maricha are the herbs used to prepare this herbal remedy for enjoying healthy cold weather with Ayurveda. Herbs used in this cold-resistant remedy help to stimulate our metabolism and maintain healthy upkeep of alveoli of lungs and bronchial tree. Regular use of this remedy help to maintain the internal fire of the body that fights against extreme cold temperatures. The anti-oxidant nature of herbs helps to fight against the chronic infections caused by microbes in the body.
Dosage- 10-15ml of quaath with warm water thrice daily for 50-90 days regularly.
- Painostat capsules– – kupilu, nirgundi ghan, ekaneveer ras, erandmool, Sameer pannag ras, shallaki, mahavat vidhvansan ras, ashwagandha and yograj guggul are the herbs used to prepare this cold resistant herbal supplement for enjoying healthy cold weather with Ayurveda. Regular use of this herbal remedy in winters help to heal the pain caused by frostbites. It helps to reduce the pain of fingers and toes caused by extreme cold weather and strengthens the nerves. Painostat helps to heal inflammation and reduce the excessive weakness and fatigue caused by winters.
Dosage- 1 to 2 capsules twice or thrice daily is recommended as an adult dose.
- Dynogesic liniment – karpoor, ajowain satva, podina satva, tail parna, saral, erand tail, gandh pura tel are the herbs used to prepare this cold-resistant herbal remedy for enjoying cold weathers with Ayurveda. Regular massage of this liniment over inflamed parts helps to reduce inflammation and pain on fingers tips caused by extreme weathers.
Mode of application-
Take little quantity and massage into painful areas to reduce swelling and pain. Avoid contact with eyes and delicate parts.
- Herbaqua powder- Shunthi, khus, nagarmotha, raktachandana, netrabala and parpat are the herbs used in the formulation of this herbal remedy for enjoying healthy cold weathers with Ayurveda. Regular use of this herbal powder helps to stimulate our immune system and maintain normal body temperature. It helps to strengthen our physical stamina and natural immunity. This herbal remedy is also very beneficial for a healthy digestive system and metabolism.
How to use– soak 2-3 teaspoons of Herbaqua in warm water. Mix it well and let the mixture cool down. Strain the mixture properly and drink the filtered contents once daily.