Heatstroke is a serious condition of body overheating caused by prolonged exposure or physical exertion in extremely hot and high temperature. Most of heat stroke and heat injury occurs when our body temperature rises to 104 degree Fahrenheit or more. Peak season of this condition are months of summers. This life threatening condition requires emergency medical attention otherwise untreated heatstroke may lead to damage of skin, kidney, heart, brain and muscles of body. Delayed treatment for this condition also increases the risk of shock and death.
Symptoms of Heatstroke-
- High grade body temperature is the first common symptom of Heatstroke. Body temperature of person suffering with Heatstroke may rise to 104 degree Fahrenheit or more. Another symptom of Heatstroke is dry and rough skin.
- It also disturbs the natural process of sweating and give rise to fluid electrolytes imbalance and various other skin related troubles such as redness, rashes, irritation and swelling.
- Nausea, vomiting, loose stools and other gastric troubles are also associate symptoms of heatstroke.
- Due to high temperature and heat injuries our breathing rate becomes rapid and shallow.
- Heat stress is also responsible for placing tremendous burden on heart, to cool our body due to which our heart rate becomes more fast and rapid.
- Throbbing headache is also one important symptom seen in the sufferers of Heatstroke.
- Exposure to extremely hot temperature is one major factor responsible for causing heat injury or Heatstroke. Because hot temperatures are responsible to raise core body temperature and result in Heatstroke.
- Dehydration or lack of fluids is another possible cause for this problem.
- Wearing excessive clothing that prevents sweat from evaporating and cooling of body is also responsible for heat injury or heat stroke.
- Exertional physical activities in extreme hot temperature is also one major factor for causing heat injury or heat stroke.
- Excessive alcohol intake is responsible for electrolyte fluid imbalance and causes Heatstroke
Ayurveda remedies to protect your body from Heatstroke-
Ashworange syrup, Gulvalex capsule, Herbaqua, Harmony skin application and Dynogesic liniment are various Ayurveda remedies to prevent Heatstroke available at Yamuna Pharmacy. All these Ayurveda remedies are prepared by using natural herbs of Ayurveda and under the strict supervision of expert Ayurveda doctors. All these remedies help to prevent our body from heat stroke in summers and protect our vital organs from damage caused by serious heat resultant injuries. Regular intake and use of all these remedies helps to regulate normal body temperature.
Ayurveda remedies for heat stroke with full ingredient detail-
- Ashworange syrup- Ashwagandha, Guduchi, Amla, Draksha and Vidarikand are the herbs used to prepare this Ayurveda remedy for heat stroke. Rejuvenating nature of herbs helps to repair damaged skin cells and protect skin from rashes and allergies. Herbs used in this Ayurveda remedy help to stimulate our natural immunity. Guduchi helps to reduce burning sensation and high grade fever caused by Heatstroke.
Dosage– 3 teaspoonful (15ml) thrice daily for better results.
- Gulvalex capsule- Guduchi is very effective and beneficial herb of Ayurveda used to prepare this Ayurveda remedy for Heatstroke. Guduchi is very famous anti-pyretic herb of Ayurveda and this herb is used to lower down body temperature and to fight against high grade fevers. Regular use of this herbal remedy in summers not only helps to stimulate our natural immunity and it also help to regulate our body temperature in extreme hot climate. Anti-oxidant nature of this herb helps to fight against infections and other serious troubles caused by heat stroke on other vital organs in body.
Dosage– 1 to 2 capsules twice or thrice daily for 50-90 days.
- Herbaqua- Shunthi, Khus, Nagarmotha, Rakta chandana, Netrabala and Parpat are the various Ayurveda herbs used to prepare this Ayurveda remedy for Heatstroke. Anti-oxidant nature of herbs helps to improve our internal immunity so that our body is capable to fight against serious infections and other serious conditions caused by internal and environmental factors. Coolant properties of these herbs help to reduce high grade temperature of body and also help to relieve burning sensation of skin caused by heat stroke. Calming properties of herbs help to fight against various skin problems like rashes, irritation and sunburn in sufferers of Heatstroke. Regular use of this herbal remedy helps to maintain normal temperature of body. Shunthi used in this remedy is very beneficial herb to sooth gastric troubles caused by heat stroke or raised body temperature.
How to use– Soak 2-3 teaspoon of Herbaqua in warm water. Mix it well and let the mixture cool down. Strain the mixture properly and drink the filtered contents once daily.
- Harmony skin application- Hardira, Daru haridra, Kootha, Lodhra, Manijstha, Masoor daal, Chiraunji, Jaiphal and Karpoor are the herbs used to prepare this Ayurveda remedy for Heatstroke. Regular use of this skin application helps to reduce burning sensation and various other skin troubles and allergies. It helps to reduce redness, inflammation and irritation of skin. It is also beneficial remedy for wrinkles, acne, freckles, deep pigmentation and blemishes.
How to use– Wash your face with water. Mix 1 tablespoon of Harmony skin application with water and apply the paste evenly on the face, neck and other affected areas by Heatstroke. Let it dry and wash off preferably with milk or water for better results. Use thrice daily to protect your skin from Heatstroke.
- Dynogesic liniment- Cinnamomum camphora, Carum copticum, Mentha virdis, Eucalyptus globulus, Pinus longifolia, Ricinus communis and Wintergreen oil are the herbal derivatives used to prepare this Ayurveda remedy for Heatstroke. Cooling properties of herbs help to prevent our body from heat injury and it also helps to relieve excessive burning sensation caused by heat stroke. All these herbs are very effective to fight against skin related troubles in case of heat stroke. Use of this herbal remedy helps to reduce serious inflammation of skin and muscles caused by Heatstroke.
Mode of application- Take a little quantity of Dynogesic liniment on palm and massage over skin and muscles two to three time a day for better results. Avoid its contact with eyes and other delicate parts
Take a little quantity of Dynogesic liniment on palm and massage over skin and muscles two to three time a day for better results. Avoid its contact with eyes and other delicate parts.
- Stay hydrated always because plenty of fluids help to replenish hydrated water and also help to maintain fluid electrolyte imbalance in body.
- Wear loose and cotton fitting specially in months of summers so that process of sweating is not disturbed.
- Use broad rimmed sunglasses to prevent eyes and skin from heat injuries.
- Never leave any person in parked cars in extremely hot temperatures.
- Use natural remedies like aloe vera, sandal, coriander and mint mask to prevent skin from sunburns.