Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) injury is defined as major tear or injury of the ligament that supports and helps in controlling the movements of knee joint. To understand this disorder first of all we should know the complete anatomy of knee joint and ligaments supporting it. Thigh bone, Tibia bone and Knee cap (Patella) are the three major bones that join together to make Knee joint. All the bones of knee are interlinked to each other with help ligaments. Cruciate and collateral are the two important ligaments that support knee joint, provide balance and help in normal movements of knee joint. Ligaments found in both sides of knees are called collateral ligaments. It is further divided into medial collateral and lateral collateral ligaments. Ligament that supports to our knee joint inside is called cruciate ligament. It is responsible for controlling movements of knee joint. Another posterior ligament is placed in the back side and help to give support to knee joint. Any damage to our bones, joints and ligaments disturb our body and our daily activities.
Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) injury is the condition of major damage of ligaments and joints that are interlinked and connected with knee joint. At the time of injury you can clearly hear the pooping sound of the ligament. Excessive bending and twisting of the joint is the major reason for this injury.
Depending upon the severity it is further classified into three sub types
1. Grade 1 anterior cruciate ligament injury-
in this type of injury ligament is lightly damaged or stretched. Local tenderness is seen and sufferer is capable to move the joint easily.
2. Grade 2 anterior cruciate ligament injury-
it is moderate damage of the cruciate ligament of knee and no instability is seen in joint.
3. – Grade 3 anterior cruciate ligament injury-
it is complete damage of cruciate ligament and ligament is cracked into two pieces. Excessive inflammation and unbearable pain are two main symptoms of this type of injury.
Athletes and players of cricket, soccer, football,volleyball, high jump and gymnastics are at the major risk of this type of injury of ligaments.
Herbal remedies to repair anterior cruciate ligament injury-
Gulvalex capsule, Painostat capsule and Dynogesic liniment are the herbal remedies used to repair this anterior cruciate ligament injury available at Yamuna pharmacy. Anti- inflammatory and ant-oxidant herbs of Ayurveda are used to prepare these herbal remedies for cruciate injury repair. Pure extracts obtained from natural herbs are used to prepare these herbal remedies under supervision of Ayurveda doctors. Regular use of these herbal remedies helps to repair damage and also help to reduce tenderness and pain of ligaments. All these herbal remedies are used to promote overall health of joints and ligaments. These are used to treat not only the injury of knee joint but also are beneficial for all the joints of body that support movements and structure.
All the products of Yamuna pharmacy are safe for every age group and free from side effects of preservatives and chemicals.
Herbal remedies to repair anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) injury with full ingredients detail-
- Painostat capsule- kupilu, nirgundhi ghan, ekangaveer rasa, eranda mool, sameer pannag rasa, shallaki, maha vat vidhvansan rasa, ashwagandha and yograj guggulu are the effective herbs and minerals of Ayurveda used to prepare this herbal remedy to repair anterior cruciate ligament injury. Anti-inflammatory nature of herbs helps to reduce excessive redness, tenderness and inflammation caused by ligament injury. Analgesic nature of herbs helps to reduce throbbing pain due to complete damage of ligament. It is also very effective remedy for musculo-skeletal pains, rheumatic disorders, arthritis, neuralgia and sciatica. Regular use of this herbal remedy improves physical and mental stamina. Anti-oxidant nature of herbs helps to stimulate our immune system and improve our body capability to fight against infections and to heal internal injuries.
Dosage– 1 to 2 capsules thrice daily for better results.
- Gulvalex capsule- Guduchi is the herb used to prepare this herbal remedy for anterior cruciate ligament injury. Regular use of this herb helps to stimulate our immune system and it is best anti-pyretic herb of Ayurveda. It is good to treat chronic fevers, infections and internal damage or injuries. Regular use of this herbal remedy helps to treat other rheumatic disorders of bones and muscles. It is also good to treat gout, spondylitis and osteoarthritis. Gulvalex capsule is very beneficial remedy for dengue, malaria, flu, diabetes and chicken-gunia.
Dosage– to 2 capsules thrice daily for better results.
- Dynogesic liniment- Cinnamomum camphora, carum copticum, menthe virdis, eucalyptus globulus, pinus longifolia, ricinus communis and wintergreen oil are the herbal input products used to prepare this remedy for anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) injury. All these herbs used in this herbal remedy are analgesic in nature that helps to relieve throbbing pain of ligament breakage in this disease. Anti-inflammatory properties of herbs are beneficial reduce both external and internal inflammations. Regular massage of this liniment over painful joints and muscles helps to reduce redness and pain. This herbal remedy helps to promote the overall health of muscles and body joints.
How to use:
Mode of application-
Take a little quantity of Dynogesic liniment on palm and massage over painful joints, muscles and bones two to three time a day for better results. Avoid its contact with eyes and other delicate parts.