Heart is very delicate and vital organ of our body and heart troubles are sudden and not always come with clear warning signs and symptoms. People who are suffering with high blood pressure, diabetes, obesity and high cholesterol are at the major risk of cardiac problems. Cardiac problems are the most common cause of death among males and females and in this modern era one in four deaths throughout world is due to cardiac problems.
Paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia(PSVT) is one example of cardiac trouble with no warning signs and symptoms and may be defined as very serious and fatal condition of faster heart rate than in normal person that is caused due to the electronic impulse above the heart ventricles. It is very serious condition of abnormal type of heart rate. This condition can also affect the people who do not have any other cardiac trouble. Normal heart rate in normal person is 60-100 beats per minute but in this cardiac condition heart rate is above 100 beats per minute or more. This fatal condition can affect all age groups and to both males and females equally but people above age of 60 years are more prone to this disease. Raised palpitations and cold sweating are the two major associate symptoms of this disease.
Main cause of this problem is not known. Lack of sleep, sedentary lifestyle, various psychological factors and lack of physical activities are the main factors that cause this condition associated with heart. Other factors that contribute a lot to this problem may include-
- Various heart related troubles
- Excessive use of alcohol and caffeine
- Chronic lung problems
- Regular use of medications for asthma and allergies
- Health problems like Wolff Parkinson’s
Palpitations, cold sweating, chest pain, breathlessness, dizziness, weakness and fatigue, rapid and increased heart rate, nausea and vomiting, syncope and anxiety are the various symptoms that people with paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia experience.
According to Ayurveda, movements and pulsation of heart is controlled by vata dosah. All the functioning of heart is controlled by vata dosah. Our unhealthy lifestyle and excessive intake of foods that increases vata dosah in body are responsible for the accumulation of excessive vata dosah in body. When this vitiated vata dosah disturbs the function of heart then it raises heartbeat. Ayurveda treatment for this disorder depends upon the herbs and avoidance of unhealthy and sedentary life style. Sufferers of paroxysmal ventricular tachycardia should avoid the excessive intake of bitter, pungent, astringent, excessive dry and light foods. Use of alcohol and caffeine also contribute to this fatal condition. Herbs of Ayurveda work effectively on stress, anxiety and tension that are major factors that contribute a lot to this serious condition.
Ayurveda treatment for paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia-
Garli-Zn-Co capsule, Lipolyt capsule, Sery capsule and Vyoshaadi guggulu tablets are the various ayurvedic medicines used to treat paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia (PSVT) produced and marketed by Yamuna Pharmacy. All these ayurvedic medicines are safe for every age group because pure extract obtained from natural herbs of Ayurveda are used to prepare these herbal remedies.
- Garli-Zn-Co capsule – Garli-Zn-Co capsule is very effective remedy to treat various cardiac troubles like paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia, arteriosclerosis, angina and arterio-venous clotting. Regular use of this herbal capsule is beneficial to treat chronic lung infections and disorders in sufferers of PSVT. Pure extracts obtained from Allium sativum, Phyllanthes emblica, Nardostachys jatamansi, Aloe vera, Inula racemosa, Albizzia lebbeck, Tinospora cordifolia and Yashad are used to prepare this effective ayurvedic treatment for PSVT. Regular use of this ayurvedic medicine helps to cope with cold sweating, breathing problems and cardiac pain and it helps to regulate the deranged blood circulation. Anti-inflammatory nature of herbs help to serious inflammation of body organs and body joints and it is effective remedy for arthritis and rheumatoid affections.
- Lipolyt capsule– Nagarmotha, Vidanga, Chitark, Pippali, Maricha, Vishva bheshaj, Amalaki, Haritaki, Vibhitaki, Elua, Rason, Karchoor, Shallaki and Shuddha guggulu are used in the formulation of this effective ayurvedic remedy for PSVT. Regular use of this herbal remedy helps to clear all the blockages of blood arteries and capillaries. It is very effective remedy for overweight and obese people. It is also good for patients suffering with hyper-lipidemia, triglyceridemia and hyper-cholestraermia. In cases of PSVT this ayurvedic medicine fights against breathlessness, hypertension, rapid heart rate, sweating and palpitations. It is also very beneficial for the sufferers of ischaemic cardiac disease and cerebral ischemia.
- Sery capsule– pure extracts obtained from Brahmi, Tagar, Jatamansi and Ashwagandha are used to prepare this ayurvedic treatment for paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia PSVT. In cases of PSVT this herbal remedy helps to fight against various psychological factors such as anxiety, tension, depression and stress that are responsible for increased heart rate. All the herbs used in this herbal remedy are anti-oxidant in nature that help to boost our immune system and fight against various harmful toxins and free radicals that contributes to cause various cardiac troubles.
1 capsule three to four times daily should be recommended for 50-90 days.
1 to 2 capsules thrice daily with hot water should be recommended for 50-90 days.
1 to 2 capsules thrice daily should be recommended for 50-90 days.Vyoshaadi guggulu tablets-Guggulu, Amalki, Haritaki, Vibhtaki, Chitraka, Vidanga, Nagarmotha, Shunthi, Maricha and Pippali are used to prepare this ayurvedic treatment for PSVT. Regular use of this herbal remedy helps to reduce the raised cholesterol and lipid in body and it helps to clear all the channels. It helps to improve the functioning of cardiac system. Regular use of this herbal remedy is good to fight against obesity that is one major factor for causing PSVT. All the herbs are anti-inflammatory in nature that help to reduce serious inflammation and stiffness in rheumatic patients.
2-3 tablets three times daily should be recommended for 50-90 days.