Indigestion or Dyspepsia
What is Indigestion or Dyspepsia ?
Indigestion is the discomfort in upper abdomen. There is a burning sensation in the chest called as heartburn. Indigestion occurs when stomach acid comes in contact with the lining of digestive system. This indigestion causes inflammation, irritation in abdomen and underlying tissues.
What are the symptoms of Indigestion?
*Loss of appetite* Discomfort and fullness in upper part of abdomen *Burning
sensation in chest *Nausea *Bloating and burping *Fatigue *Constipation
*Vomiting *Blood stools*Diarrhea
Painostat capsule is a polyherbo-mineral compound that normalises the physiological activity of muscles and nerves in all the three genders and mitigates the pains
Gulvalex capsule prepared by Yamuna Pharmacy is best remedy for rheumatic disorders and is promoter of immunity against various infectious diseases and keeps the body fit when taken randomly for short durations intermittently.
What are the main causes of Indigestion ?
* Over eating* Consumption of alcohol* Smoking*Eating fast foods and spicy eatables *Stress* Consumption of anti inflammatory drugs like ibuprofen, thyroid medicines and antibiotics *Obesity *Eating very fast *Eating high fat foods
What are the complications due to Indigestion ?
• Stomach juices cause damage to lining of digestive system due to which problem of gastritis happens. Main cause of gastritis is Helicobacter pylori bacteria which can damage the lining of intestine.
• Gallstone problem can occur.
• Stomach ulcers are formed due to over acid production i.e.hyperchlorhydria.
• Due to excess production of stomach acid develops Zollinger Ellison disease.
• Over acid production can cause many stomach complications like, esophageal ulcers, gastric ulcers and duodenal ulcers.