What are Joint Pain?
It is well said that a healthy body has a healthy mind because body and mind are not separate but affect each other. In this modern world, health complications are increasing day by day. Joint pain have become the common problem of the people of all age groups (children, adult and old people).Various factors are responsible for these problems like our lifestyle, eating habits and some medications. This problem is at peak these days, to treat the problem of joint pain people go for allopathic medicines which results in various side effects on health. Allopathic medicines only focus to treat the diseases rather than augmenting good health whereas in ayurveda, main emphasis is to boost a good health along the treatment of diseases.
Here, we are with a solution, yes it is YAMUNA PHARMACY which offers herbal formulations for the treatment of various diseases. But today we are discussing the various aspects related to the problem of joint pain.
Joint pain are sensory reaction to disease or injury in the tissues. Two bones are getting connected to each other by joints and muscles are attached to bone by the help of ligaments. Disease and injury occuring in the structure of joints, leads to the degeneration in tissues of joints which results in the excess joint pain and called as Arthralgia.
Painostat capsule is a polyherbo-mineral compound that normalises the physiological activity of muscles and nerves in all the three genders and mitigates the pain
Gulvalex capsule prepared by Yamuna Pharmacy is best remedy for rheumatic disorders and is promoter of immunity against various infectious diseases and keeps the body fit when taken randomly for short durations intermittently.
What are the symptoms of Joint Pain?
1. Swelling in joints.
2. Redness in joints.
3. Tenderness in joints.
4. Stiffness in joint.
5. Decreasing the strength in the muscles and feeling of weakness in the body.
6. Difficulty in walking, leading to severe pain in legs and feet.
7. Difficulty in getting up.
What are complications of Joint Pain?
1. Arthritis is the swelling and tenderness of joint. It occurs due to the decrease in the amount of cartilage tissues.
2. Osteoarthritis can occur which cause the degeneration of bones.
3. Rheumatoid arthritis also causes the joint problems like pain, stiffness and loss of proper function of joints.
4. Chronic fatigue syndrome can also occur.
5. Joint pain also occur due to the physical injury, playing and falling down. So, damage can occur to the muscles and tissues which may cause the severe joint pain.
6. Gout is also a serious complication which occurs when uric acid gets accumulated on the joint and forms crystal. These crystals cause the inflammation of joints which causes the excessive pain in joints.
What are the best ayurvedic treatments to arrest Joint Pain with Yamuna Pharmacy?
Painostat 1 to 2 capsules three times a day for 30 days for alleviating the pain of joints
Gulvalex 1 to 2 capsules three times a day for 30 days for eradication of uric acid crystals from joints
Yamuna Yograaj Guggulu 2 to 3 tablets three times a day for 30 days for reducing the inflammation of joints
VIGOPROT 2 teaspoonful twice a day mixed with 150 ml hot water for 30 days
The treatment may be repeated twice or thrice after a lapse of 7 to 10 days
What are the dietary recommendations for patients of Joint Pain?
Fruits and vegetables which are rich in antioxidants like onions, red grapes, tea, citrus fruits, cranberries and raspberries should be consumed.
1. Vitamin D stops the degeneration of cartilage in bones. Include vitamin D rich product in the diet like dairy products, egg and fish.
2. Include the zinc, vitamin B6 and zinc rich food in diet because they help in the building of tendons and ligaments.
3. Include soya beans, walnuts and flaxseed in diet because they are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids.
4. Include the spices like garlic and ginger in diet.
5. One must sit in sun for sometime because sunlight helps in synthesis of vitamin D in the body.
What foods should be avoided by patients of Joint Pain?
1. Avoid alcohol and carbonated drinks.
2. Avoid white flour.
3. Avoid use of caffeine.
4. Avoid high fat food in diet.
5. Avoid vegetables like potatoes and tomatoes and brinjal.
6. Don’t eat fast food.