What is the medicine for good health and normal functioning of uterus in non-menstrual phase of women?
Gynaelix syrup prepared by Yamuna Pharmacy is best general tonic without side effects for reenergizing the internal and external genital system in women.
What is Gynaelix syrup?
Gynaelix is a sweet herbal liquid for oral ingestion by women only.
How does Gynaelix syrup benefit?
Gynaelix syrup promotes and supports the good health of uterus during proliferative phase lasting 20 to 24 days every month including the ovulation period or fertility time.
What are other functions of Gynaelix syrup?
- Gynaelix syrup being astringent and styptic, dries up profuse secretions and bleeding from uterus thus helpful in Vaginal Discharge Syndrome (VDS),Leucorrhoea and Menorrhagia-Metrorrhagia.
- Gynaelix syrup is useful in bleeding with misshaped or disformed uterine structure and associated uterine weakness or atony.
- Gynaelix syrup prevents and stops frequent miscarriages and helps well up the environments for conception in uterine inner layer during proliferative phase of inter menstrual period.
- Gynaelix syrup stops vaginal bleeding caused by family planning measures
- Gynaelix syrup supports the women during general weakness of health
What is the composition of Gynaelix syrup?
Gynaelix syrup comprises Ashok,Goolar,Rasaunt,Pipaltwaq.Vat jata,Patang,Shwet jirak,Krishna jirak,Jatamansi,Nagarmotha,Neel kamal,Devdaru,Harar,Baheda,Aamla,Amra guthli,Adusa,Shwet chandan,Gudhal,Ashwagandha,Shatavari,Jiyapota,Naagkesar,Babool phalli,Lodh pathani,Laakh pipal etc.
What is the dose of Gynaelix syrup?
Gynaelix syrup is taken in the dose of 2 to 3 teaspoonful three times a day with potable water.
Who is behind the concept of formulation of Gynaelix syrup?
Gynaelix syrup is conceived and formulated by expert team of GAMS, B.Pharm (Ay),MSc (Med.Botany) , BAMS and Bsc(chemistry) personnels.
Gynaelix syrup is available in PET bottle of 200 ml size.