What is the herbal preparation for supporting and healthy upkeep of liver?
Livol syrup prepared by Yamuna Pharmacy is best remedy without side effects for healthy upkeep of liver.
What is Livol syrup ?
Livol syrup is a sweet liquid for oral ingestion.
How does Livol syrup benefit?
Livol syrup promotes normal secretions of liver and corrects digestion.
What are other functions of Livol syrup?
- provides therapeutic nutrition and imparts protection to liver
- mitigates loss of appetite, hepatitis and cirrhosis of liver
- improves liver health and functions in anaemia, jaundice and alcoholism
- fortfies liver during de-addiction therapy and wards of side effects of de-addiction treatment medicines
- minimizes and attenuates the side effects of radiotherapy and chemotherapy
What is the composition of Livol syrup?
Livol syrup comprises Rohish,Apamarg,Saunfmool,Kasnimool,Mulethi,Punarnava,Karfasmool,Sanaya,Amlika,Draksha and Anjir etc.
What is the dose of Livol syrup?
Livol syrup is taken in the dose of 1 to 2 teaspoonful three times a day with potable water.
What is the recommended dose of Livol syrup for children?
Dose of Livol syrup for the children is ½ to 1 teaspoonful three times a day with potable water.
Who is behind the concept of formulation of Livol syrup?
Livol syrup is conceived and formulated by expert team of GAMS, B.Pharm (Ay),MSc (Med.Botany), BAMS and Bsc(chemistry) personnels.
Livol syrup is available in PET bottle of 100 and 200 ml size.