What is the herbal preparation for treatment and supporting healthy upkeep of liver?
Mefcop syrup prepared by Yamuna Pharmacy is best remedy without side effects for healthy upkeep of liver.
What is Mefcop syrup ?
Mefcop syrup is a sweet liquid for oral ingestion.
How does Mefcop syrup benefit?
Mefcop syrup promotes normal secretions of liver and corrects digestion.
What are other functions of Mefcop syrup?
- Provides therapeutic nutrition and imparts protection to liver
- Mitigates loss of Appetite, hepatitis and cirrhosis of liver
- Improves liver health and functions in anaemia, jaundice and alcoholism
- Fortfies liver during de-addiction therapy and wards of side effects of de-addiction treatment medicines
- Minimizes and attenuates the side effects of radiotherapy and chemotherapy
What is the composition of Mefcop syrup?
Mefcop syrup comprises Kalmegh, Parpat, Bhringraj Kaasani and Apamarg etc.
What is the dose of Mefcop syrup?
Mefcop syrup is taken in the dose of 1 to 2 teaspoonful three times a day with potable water.
What is the recommended dose of Mefcop syrup for children?
Dose of Mefcop syrup for the children is ½ to 1 teaspoonful three times a day with potable water.
Who is behind the concept of formulation of Mefcop syrup?
Mefcop syrup is conceived and formulated by expert team of GAMS,B.Pharm (Ay),MSc (Med.Botany) and BAMS personnels
What is the supply pack of Mefcop syrup?
Mefcop syrup is available in PET bottle of 200 ml size.