What is the medicine for relief and cure for difficulty in menstruation(Dysmenorrhoea) and absence of menstruation (Amenorrhoea)?
Mensule capsule prepared by Yamuna Pharmacy is best remedy for Dysmenorrhoea and Amenorrhoea and complications caused by these.
What is Mensule capsule?
Mensule capsule is a poly herbal-mineral compound of herbs and minerals in appropriate dosage strength.
How does Mensule capsule benefit?
- Mensule capsule causes and hastens ovario-uterine-vulvular rhythmic peristaltic activities so as to expel the menstrual secretion
- Mensule capsule is functionally a menstrual regulator that generates and ejects the mucoid -secretions from inner lining of uterus.
What other benefits one gets from Mensule capsule?
Mensule capsule imparts preventive and curative relief in:
- Amenorrhoeas and Dysmenorrhoea
- Pre-menstrual syndrome and accompanying tension
- Associated gaseous distension in abdomen in women
What is composition of Mensule capsule?
Mensule capsule comprises Hingu,Kasees,Krishna marich,Bacha,Gaajar beej Tankan,Yamani and Elua etc.
What is the dose of Mensule capsule?
2 capsules twice or thrice a day from two days before the onset of menstruation up to three days after the end of period for dysmenorrhoea and pre-menstrual syndrome.This dosage schedule may be repeated every month for at least 3 to 4 cycles to streamline the comfofortful menstruation.Simultaneous use of Mensulix syrup can be helpful and advantageous.
In between the two menstrual periods Gynaelix syrup is advised during proliferative phase of ovario-uterine activity for 20 to25 days every month for 3 to 4 cycles.
Who is behind the concept of formulation of Mensule capsule?
Mensule capsule is conceived and formulated by expert team of GAMS, B.Pharm (Ay),MSc (Med.Botany) , BAMS and Bsc(chemistry) personnels.
Mensule capsule Standard pack : blister strip of 10 capsule x 1.