Uterine fibroids are tumor-like growth that is found in the uterus and made up of smooth muscles and connective tissues. A fibroid is a very common problem that occurs in females and about 70-80% of women throughout the world experience uterine fibroids once in their lifespan. Mostly the fibroids are non-cancerous and benign in nature. But the situation becomes difficult and fatal when this growth is converted into cancerous cells. A woman has only single or more than one fibroid growth. The size of these uterine fibroids varies from the shape of a pea to the shape of a watermelon. Other facts about uterine fibroids are-
- These are a very common problem of the reproductive tract that women go through
- Females of menopausal age are at the major risk of this disease
- During pelvic examination uterine fibroids are the common problem that is observed
- Obese women are at major risk of developing fibroids
On the basis of shape, size, and positional features uterine fibroids are further categorized into four different types-
- Sub-serosal fibroids
- Sub-mucosal fibroids
- Intra-mural fibroids
- Pedunculated fibroids
Symptoms of uterine fibroids-
Women suffering from uterine fibroid experience symptoms that include-
- Prolonged periods
- Heavy menstrual bleeding
- Pressure in the pelvic region
- Severe pain in the pelvis
- Lower back pain
- Frequent and painful urination
- Troubles in conception
- Difficulty experienced during sexual intercourse (dyspareunia)
- Abnormal bleeding within periods
- Severe constipation
- Inability to empty the urinary bladder
- Abnormal enlargement of the abdomen
The growth of these uterine fibroids depends upon the secretion of hormones. These fibroids can shrink or increase in size depending upon the symptoms. When the level of hormones drops in the female body these uterine fibroids shrink in size automatically. Patients can also experience anemia because of heavy menstrual bleeding.
Causes of uterine fibroids-
- Hormonal imbalance
- Heredity and genes
- Extracellular matrix
Treatment of uterine fibroid through Ayurveda-
Metostab capsule, Leukoline capsule, Gynaelix syrup, and Yamuna Chandraparbha Vati are the best ayurvedic products for the treatment of fibroids available at Yamuna pharmacy. All these ayurvedic products available at our pharmacy are prepared by using natural herbs and prescribed minerals of Ayurveda. Natural herbs and homogenized minerals used in these ayurvedic products help to cure the abnormal secretion of hormones in the body and naturally shrink the size of uterine fibroids. The best herbs of Ayurveda help to improve the quality and flow of menstruation and give long term relief. All these ayurvedic products are also very beneficial for various other troubles of the reproductive tract.
All the products of our pharmacy are safe to use and have no side effects as natural herbs of Ayurveda are used to formulate all these products. Our products are free from side effects of admissible preservatives, binders, chemicals, fillers, additives, and adulterants. These anti fibroid products are formulated under the strict supervision of expert Ayurveda doctors.
Benefits of ayurvedic products over allopathic medicines-
Gonadotropin-releasing hormones (GnRH), intrauterine devices, tranexamic acid, anti-inflammatory drugs, and hysterectomy is the major treatment that is recommended for the sufferers of uterine fibroids in the allopathic system of treatment. On the other hand use of ayurvedic herbs helps to reduce the underlying symptoms naturally and does not cause any harmful side effects. Allopathic drug therapies are short-lived but cause long term side effects. For a short while time, the patient thinks she is recovering but these medicines increase the size of uterine fibroids. Regular intake of these medicines is responsible for the onset of hot flashes, night sweats, and vaginal dryness. After long use of these steroidal medicines patients may experience weakness of bones and impairing-decreased density of bones. The use of ayurvedic products helps to control the secretion of excess hormones and improve the flow and volume of menstrual bleeding.
So it is up to you that you want to opt for ayurvedic products or you want to destroy your body by using harmful chemicals and steroids.
Ayurvedic Products for Uterine Fibroid with Full Ingredient Details-
- Metostab capsule – Kanchnaar, Haritaki, Vibhtaki, Amalaki, Varun, Guggul, Brahmi, Gokshur, Shigru Patra, Kanchnar Ghan, Hartaki Ghan, Vibhtaki Ghan, Amalaki Ghan, Brahmi Ghan, Gokshur Ghan, Varun Ghan, Shigru Patra Ghan, Shilajit, Tamra Bhasma, Shuska Kaseeska, Sudha Gandhaka, and Khatika are the herbs and minerals used to prepare this ayurvedic product for uterine fibroids. Regular intake of this ayurvedic product helps to control the secretion of hormones in the body. The scrapping nature of herbs helps to excrete the deposition of the extracellular matrix that is the major reason for the onset of this disease. Regular intake of this ayurvedic product helps to prevent and protect from all the infections and disorders of the reproductive tract. Dosage- 1-2 capsules thrice daily after meals is recommended as adult dose.
- Gynaelix syrup – Ashoka Twak, Udumbar Twak, Daaru Haldi, Peepal Twak, Vat Twak, Patang, Shwet jeera, Krishan jeera, Jatamansi, Mustak, Neel kamal, Devdaru, Harar, Vibhitak, Amla, Amra Guthali, vasaka, shwet chandan, gudhal pushpa, ashwagandha, shatawar, jiapota, madhuk pushpa, samudra sokh, babool Phali, lodhra and peepal gond are the herbs used to prepare this ayurvedic product for uterine fibroids. All the herbs used in this ayurvedic product help to beat against both physiological and psychological diseases caused by uterine fibroids. This ayurvedic product is beneficial to remedy for leucorrhoea, menorrhagia, metrorrhagia, and vaginal discharge syndrome (VDS). Regular use of this ayurvedic product helps to strengthen the uterine muscles and restrict the accumulation of fat and tissues. Gynaelix helps to control irregular and excessive bleeding and helps to reduce excessive pelvic pain. Dosage- 2 to 4 teaspoonful thrice daily is recommended as an adult dose.
- Leukoline capsule – Majuphal, Kamarkas, Shudh shilajit, Mandur Bhasma, Kukkutandatwaq Bhasma, Gond Kikkar, and Shudh Kupilu are the herbs and minerals used to formulate this ayurvedic product for uterine fibroid. Regular intake of this ayurvedic product renders relief from the dryness of the vagina, vaginal discharge, and excessive bleeding by strengthening pelvic muscles. Regular use of this ayurvedic product helps to remove toxins from the blood and protect the female reproductive tract from harmful toxins and molecules. Dosage- 1-2 capsules thrice daily is recommended as an adult dose.
- Yamuna Chandraprabha Vati– Chandra Prabha, Vaca, Musta, Bhunimba, Amrita, Devdharu, Haridra, Ativisa, Daru Haridra, Pippali Mula, Citraka, Dhanyaka, Haritaki, Bhitaki, Amalaki, Cavya, Vidanga, Gaja Pippali, Savrna makshika bhasma, Yava kshara, Sarji ksara, Saindha lavana, Sauvarcala lavana, Vida lavana, Trivrt, Danti, Tej patra, Tvak, Ela, Vamsalocana, Lauh bhasma, Sarkara, Silajatu, and Guggulu are the herbs and minerals used to prepare this ayurvedic product for uterine fibroids. Anti-inflammatory herbs used in this ayurvedic product help to reduce all the internal inflammations that cause uterine fibroids. Regular intake of this ayurvedic product helps to fight against the impurities and toxins that are responsible for the onset of uterine fibroids. Dosage- 1-2 tablets thrice daily after meals is recommended as adult dose.
Changes that Reduce the Risk of Uterine Fibroids-
1. Cut off animal proteins and try to go for healthy fruits and vegetables.
2. Quit smoking and alcohol
3. Avoid the use of chemicals that interrupt your hormones
4. Avoid a high salt diet
5. Do regular exercise and reduce extra weight
6. Monitor your blood pressure in routine