What is the medicine for relief of joint pain, muscular and nervous pains in humans?
Azaraqi extule prepared by Yamuna Pharmacy is best medicine for joint pain relief, joint pain, muscular pains (Myalgias) and neurological pains (Neuralgias). Most importantly without any side-effects.
What is Azaraqi extule?
Azaraqi extule is a poly herbal-mineral compound of herbs, minerals and extracts in capsules. It brings normalcy in physiological activity of muscles and nerves in all the three genders. As a result of which it mitigates the joint pain,muscular pains (Myalgias) and neurological pains (Neuralgias)
How does Azaraqi extule benefit?
Azaraqi extule is functionally a joint, muscular and also a nerve duct pain killer.
What other benefits one gets from Azaraqi extule?
Azaraqi extule imparts preventive and curative relief in:
- Rheumatism, Rheumatoid arthritis(Joint Pain)
- Frozen shoulder
- Tender and swollen joints
- Numbness of skin
- Morning stiffness that may last for couple of hours
- Fatigue – mental and physical
- Weight loss
What are the dietary recommendations for patients of Joint Pain?
- Fruits and vegetables like onions, red grapes, tea, citrus fruits, cranberries and raspberries should be consumed. Because they are rich in antioxidants.
- Vitamin D stops the degeneration of cartilage in bones. So include vitamin D rich products in the diet. Vitamin D rich products are like dairy products, egg and fish.
- Include the zinc, vitamin B6 and zinc rich food in diet. Because they help in the building of tendons and ligaments.
- Include soya beans, walnuts and flaxseed in diet. Because they are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Include the spices like garlic and ginger in diet.
- Besides that one must sit in sun for sometime. As sunlight helps in synthesis of vitamin D in the body.
What foods should be avoided by patients
- Avoid alcohol and carbonated drinks.
- Avoid white flour.
- Avoid use of caffeine.
- Avoid high fat food in diet.
- Avoid vegetables like potatoes and tomatoes and brinjal.
- Don’t eat fast food.
What is composition of Azaraqi extule?
Azaraqi extule comprises natural herbs and pharmacopoeial preparations. For the reason that are official to alleviate the pains. viz
- Kupilu shodhit,
- Nirgundee ghan,
- Ekangveer ras,
- Eranda mool,
- Sameer pannag ras,
- Maha vat Vidhvansan ras,
- Yograj guggulu etc.
What is dose of Azaraqi extule?
1 to 2 capsules twice a day till a satisfactory feel good experience.
Who is behind concept of formulation of Azaraqi extule?
Azaraqi extule is conceived and formulated by expert team. Most noteworthy of GAMS, B.Pharm (Ay),MSc (Med.Botany) , BAMS and Bsc(chemistry) personnels.
Azaraqi extule Standard pack : blister strip of 10 capsule x 1.