What is the external use remedy for Hemorroids and Piles warts?
Bercin oil prepared by Yamuna Pharmacy is the best remedy for application on Hemorroids and Piles warts ,their rashes and itching in humans.
What is Bercin oil?
Bercin oil is an oleo ayurvedic liquid for external use only.
How does Bercin oil benefit?
- Bercin oil mitigates the causes of irritation of rectal epidermis / skin and imparts soothing effect eradicating redness,ithching and swelling of Hemorroids and Piles warts.
- Bercin oil penetrates deep in the skin and submuscular rectal tissues and subsides skin irritations of Hemorroids and Piles warts.
- Bercin oil is helpful to bring back normalcy of rectal epidermis.
What other benefits one gets from Bercin oil?
- Bercin oil hastens early recovery from:
- Itching and irritations of rectal skin Hemorroids and Piles warts
- Intertrigo (friction of two folds of skin)
What is the composition of Bercin oil?
Bercin oil comprises Chakramarda,Nimba patra,Chirayta,Haridra, Daru haridra,Rakta chandan,Vasaka,Haritki,Vibhitak,Aamlaa and Chameli patra etc. in vegetable oil base
How Bercin oil is applied/used?
Apply a little quantity on affected parts/ Hemorroids and Piles warts and rub gently for skin deep penetration of medicine. Repeat after every eight hours.
Who is behind the concept of formulation of Bercin oil
Bercin oil is conceptualized, processed and supervised during manufacture by expert team of GAMS,B.Pharm (Ay)and MSc (Med.Botany) and BAMS personnels.