What is the medicine for proper functioning and good health of urinary excretory system in humans?
Zapp tablet and Zapp syrup prepared by Yamuna Pharmacy are best remedy without side effects for day to day normal routine functioning and good health of kidneys,ureters,urinary bladder and urethral canal in our body.
How do Zapp syrup benefit?
- Zapp tablet and Zapp syrup functionally are prone to boost the structural and physiological health of urinary system (comprising kidneys.ureters,bladder and urethral passage).
- Zapp tablet and Zapp syrup provide nutrition and preventive correctional mode for delegated work of urine formation and excretion right from kidneys to urethral passage.
Zapp tablet and Zapp syrup keep up the contraction-flexion and peristaltic rhythms of kidneys and ureters so that after filtration of blood and formation of urine unwanted solids are washed away and tendency of stone formation is prevented.
What are other functions of Zapp syrup?
Zapp tablet and Zapp syrup are both :
- Are stone dissolver as well as crusher
- Prevent accumulation,deposition and supersaturation of stone forming chemicals like oxalic acid and calcium hydroxyproline
- Being diuretic flush out small stones from kidneys
- Normalise urinary pH and alleviate burning sensation during passing of urine resulting in prevention of infections in urinary system
- Soothen irritated bladder
- Useful in urethral inflammation,difficulty in urination,burning micturition and presence of excessive uric acid in the urine.
What is the composition of Zapp syrup?
Zapp syrup comprises natural herbs, herbal alkalies and salts like Pashanbhed, Punarnava, Mustak, Kulattha, Ushir, Apamarg, Gokhru, Varun, Makoya, Karchoora, Yavkshar, Shwet parpati, Suvarchika and Saindhava etc.
What is the dose of Zapp syrup?
Zapp syrup is taken in the dose of 1 to 2 teaspoonful three times a day with potable water. Simultaneous use of Zapp tablet is most advantageous in optimum recommended doses.
What is the recommended dose for children?
Zapp tablet is given to the children 1 tablet twice or thrice a day.Dose of Zapp syrup for the children is 1 teaspoonful three times a day with potable water.
Who is behind concept of formulation of Zapp syrup?
Zapp tablet and Zapp syrup are conceived and formulated by expert team of GAMS, B.Pharm (Ay), MSc (Med.Botany) , BAMS and Bsc(chemistry) personnels.
Zapp syrup is available in PET bottle 0f 200ml size.